Location: Moss Lane School, Godalming
Start Date: November 2019
Salary: P3 £17,316 - £18,242 (FTE)
Hours: 21.25 hours per week, term time only
Mon-Fri 8:55am – 1:10pm
Closing Date for
Applications: 12:00pm Monday 4th November 2019
Interview Date: Friday 8th November 2019
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic LSA to provide one to one support for one of our children in EYFS.
Are you the one?
We require a special person to join our team who can consistently demonstrate good classroom practice. The successful candidate will be flexible and willing to work hard as part of the school team to ensure the pupil receives the upmost attention and support for their needs.
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in school life. In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, welcoming school with friendly and supportive parents and governors
- A commitment to your professional development and an exciting opportunity to work within a Cooperative Trust of local schools.
- A hard-working, dedicated and supportive team with a forward thinking leadership team.
- Happy, well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- An outstanding PTA who contribute significantly to whole school development.
- A well located school with amazing local learning opportunities.
- Come and be part of our exciting school journey!
How to Apply
To apply for this post please download and complete the application form. In your letter of application please address all points in the person specification, including main strengths and the names and addresses of two referees (one being your current headteacher).
Please and send forms to:
Mrs C Ballard
Moss Lane School
Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities Statement
Moss Lane School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require an appropriate Enhanced DBS certificate and references prior to the post being taken up. Surrey County Council is an equal opportunities employer, and selects staff on merit.
Moss Lane School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and therefore requires an appropriate Enhanced DBS certificate and references prior to the post being taken up. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. Moss Lane is an equal opportunities employer.