In September 2015, The Arbib Education Trust extended the highly successful Langley Academy (secondary) by opening The Langley Academy Primary on the same site. Our intake increases by 90 pupils each year, from September we will have 503 children on roll. As a growing school with a child-centered approach, we are looking for LSAs who are dedicated to making a difference in our children’s lives.
We are looking for LSAs who are:
• Clear about their values and are passionate about the role a primary school can play in transforming children’s lives
• Able to work as a supportive, reflective member of our team
• Excited by working in a collaborative environment across The Trust
• Professional with a ‘can-do’ approach
• Flexible, quick-thinking with lots of great ideas
• Energetic, creative and able to use your initiative
• Approachable with excellent communication skills
• Role models for the school community
Job title: Learning Support Assistant
Salary/Grade Level 1 1/2: £16,737 Actual
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm (with half an hour lunch break)
Term Time + INSET Days
Closing date: Thursday 10th December 2020 at 12.00 midday
Interview date: To be held soon thereafter the closing date.
*We reserve the right to close for applications at an earlier date and we will be shortlisting applications on receipt.
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check.
The Arbib Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a DBS check