Key Stage Manager (EYFS)
Acacias is a high achieving school with a very supportive staff team who have high expectations for themselves, their colleagues and their pupils. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join the existing management team and to contribute to ongoing school improvement. The position has a teaching responsibility alongside managing a key stage consisting of two year groups.
The successful candidate will be:
• an outstanding and creative practitioner who can motivate others
• a person with a positive approach, drive, high expectations of themselves and others
• a good listener and team player with the ability to communicate well with the whole school community
• passionate about play based learning and determined to see that all children are inspired and succeed with enjoyment and enthusiasm
• willing to work in partnership with parents to achieve the best outcomes for their children
• able to bring new qualities and strengths to our school to move it on to the next stage in its development
We can offer:
- Friendly, motivated and caring children who are keen to learn;
- An enthusiastic and committed staff;
- A leadership team committed to continuous school improvement;
- A commitment to your continuing professional development.
Due to the current pandemic, we are unable to accommodate visits to the school site. Instead, we are offering a virtual tour of Acacias and a Q & A session with SLT (Assistant Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and Headteacher). The virtual tour and Q & A session (via Zoom) will take place on Thursday 11th March at 4.30 p.m. and will be repeated on Monday 15th March at 4.30 p.m. Please email us on the main school email address (see cover letter) to book a place on the tour and Q & A session. Please give your name and state which date you require. We will then provide you with Zoom login details.
Acacias Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.