Are you an Early Years Teacher? Then we would love to hear from you.
A great role that has come up for an Early Years Teacher to work at a Primary School in their Nursery.
The School has a skilled and welcoming team, which are now looking for a proactive individual to join the team.
This is a Full time Permanent position in the Sunbury area to start in January.
About the role:
· To provide a high standard of care and education
· To provide and plan stimulating activities and fun experiences
· To observe, plan and assess children within your key group.
· To be passionate, inspiring and work effectively within a team
· Must have sound knowledge of EYFS statutory framework
· Must have a Qualified teacher status.
If this position is of interest to you please contact Abbie on 01276 674150 or ACuthbert@eteach.com and Interviews can be arranged.
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.