Would you like to work at our EYFS Centre?
At Chiseldon Primary and Nursery School, we are looking for a passionate FS1/2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our children. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate children to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Chiseldon Primary and Nursery School is a Good-rated school based in Swindon. We offer on-site parking and great CPD. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, and an amazing EYFS team, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on excellent children behaviour / our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary M1 - M6 Only.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful NQT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your children without limitations.
QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
- A Caring attitude and a willingness to develop the EYFS.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
A detailed knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and its means of delivery
High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both children and your peers.
Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school and nursery or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Closing Date: Monday 7th December 2020
Interview: Thursday 10th December 2020
Chiseldon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.