EYFS Reception Teacher - Maternity Cover
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, passionate and well-qualified EYFS Reception Teacher to join us. We are looking for an inspirational teacher who shares our passion for a fun and nurturing learning environment. The post is for Reception Class for 2021/22 but with the possibility of working in other classes thereafter.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice
• Have an in depth understanding of the new EYFS framework and phonics
• Have high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
• Be dedicated to school improvement
• Be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its community
We are a supportive and caring team, working in a collaborative environment. We can offer you a competitive starting salary.
Exciting opportunity for an EYFS Reception teacher to join our teaching staff, working with highly motivated pupils.
Rosemary Works School is a member of ISA and is a unique and special learning environment. We have around 100 pupils and have been instilling a love of learning in pupils between the ages of 3 and 11 for over 20 years. Today, we are proud to be a high performing school, offering a broad and balanced curriculum in an inspiring environment full of opportunities in which children can thrive. Our children go on to grammar, independent and state senior schools.
Throughout the school, our priority is that the children are happy and enjoy coming to school - only happy children learn! Our EYFS and Pre-Prep have an important role at Rosemary Works School establishing the foundations of the rounded education we provide.
Rosemary Works School aims to educate its pupils through a broad and balanced curriculum so that they can meet the challenges of the wider world. Children of all abilities are educated in a purposeful, safe and secure environment where emphasis is placed on the traditional values of honesty, courtesy and respect of self and others.
Extra-curricular opportunities beyond the classroom are a vital and integral part of life for our pupils. These opportunities are woven into the timetable during the day, before and after school.
For September 2021, Rosemary Works School is looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher, with outstanding inter-personal skills, to teach in our EYFS Reception classes.
What we are looking for:
• Qualified primary teacher with the ability to teach across the whole school
• Experience teaching in an EYFS provision in a Primary School
• The ability to plan confidently around children's interests
• A proven track record of raising attainment and ensuring all children are making good progress towards achieving the Early Learning Goals
• In depth understanding of the EYFS curriculum and previous teaching experience of the National Curriculum and the "Development Matters" framework
• Ability to maintain high levels of attainment
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivation to work with young people
• Positive attitude and approach to change and development
• Willingness to participate in and expectation of contribution to the wider life of our school and extra-curricular life.
• The ability to support the pastoral needs of our pupils
• Full-time maternity cover role
What we can offer you:
• small class sizes of motivated children
• a friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff with a motivating and inspiring leadership team
• a competitive starting salary
How to apply
Visits to the school are welcomed and may be arranged by contacting the school office.
Any application should include a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th July 2021
Interviews Over August/September
Rosemary Works School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Rosemary Works School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. We adhere to stringent recruitment procedures and all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.