Full Time Permanent EYFS Teacher Required
Starting September 2021
Pay Scale M1 – M4 - NQTs Welcome to Apply
The Governors at Oldfield Park Infant School are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and well-motivated EYFS class teacher. The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced parallel class teacher, being part of an ambitious and dedicated team. The person appointed will possess: excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum; high quality teaching skills; good communication and teamwork skills and demonstrate a desire to support continuous school improvement and their own professional development.
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers who are supportive of the aims and vision of our school and who have a proven ability as a good or outstanding teacher.
At Oldfield Park Infant School:
- we value children above all else and believe in partnership working
- we respect all children and each other as individuals
- we have high ambitions and aspirations for our learning community
- we have a dedicated leadership team
- we have a learning environment that is vibrant and creative
- we believe that building relationships is the key to success
- we believe in providing a happy, safe and positive environment in which creativity, personal development and a love of learning will flourish.
We seek a class teacher who:
- will share in our vision and ethos of high ambitions and nurture
- has a passion for education and is willing to challenge themselves to be an excellent practitioner
- has high expectations and works to ensure that all children can succeed in their learning
- enjoys taking an active role as part of the whole school and community
- has the potential and capability to develop their career
- has a great sense of humour!
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, well behaved and talented pupils who are eager to learn
- strong support and opportunities for Professional Development
- a supportive, talented and highly motivated team of staff to work alongside
Visits: Visits to our school are welcomed, our children and staff would be delighted to meet you before the formal interview process and are offered as follows:
- 4pm – 5pm Wednesday 24th March
- 10am – 11am Tuesday 30th March
Please telephone the school office on 01225-422903 if you would like to visit us on one of these days.
Completed application forms should also include an additional hand written letter of application demonstrating how you meet the person specification, this should be scanned and attached as a PDF document.
Closing Date: Monday 19th April 2021 at Noon.
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 26th April 2021.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment anyone working in a post with children or vulnerable groups will be expected to undertake an Enhanced DBS check with/without barred list checks.
As this post involves working within one of these groups, we will require a Disclosure & Barring Service check and/or subscription to the DBS online service. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
Oldfield Park Infants School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.