EYFS Teacher – Main Pay Scale – Permanent Part-time Contract
2 or 3 days/week (13/ 19.5 hours/week) to commence Autumn term 2021 (or earlier)
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career at our friendly village school, which is built upon Christian values in practice.
We require a teacher who can support the school to deliver outstanding education from day one.
We are looking for:
- An experienced and passionate teacher who can deliver outstanding education;
- A Teacher who can establish a stimulating and vibrant learning environment for the children;
- A forward-thinking and collaborative teacher who is keen to create an outstanding school and leading-edge learning environment;
- A Teacher who can coordinate a specific area of the curriculum
- A flexible individual who will use their initiative where necessary.
We are seeking to appoint a class teacher for our EYFS class on a part-time contract from the autumn term, or earlier if available, to offer:
- The chance to support and help shape the future in delivering the best possible outcomes for pupils and the community;
- The opportunity of career development opportunities, within our developing school.
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for children in line with our values as a Church of England Primary School
- A supportive Governing Body and staff team.
The vacancy is a main pay range position in a school with four classes; an EYFS class, Year 1/2 class, Year 3/4 class and a Year 5/6 class. Please refer to the job description to inform your application. For further information, please refer to our website or contact the School Office.
Applications must be submitted using the Application Form.
- Closing date for applications: 4th May 2021
- Interviews: 18th May 2021 (may be held virtually)
- Start Date: 23rd August 2021 (or earlier by negotiation)
Our Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).