EYFS (Reception) CLASS TEACHER – to start 1st September 2021; full time and fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
The governors are looking for a motivated, talented and creative YrR class teacher to join our friendly, hardworking and highly effective staff team. We are looking for someone who:
- Loves learning and is passionate about teaching
- Is a highly effective and innovative EYFS practitioner
- Sets high expectations for our children and themselves and has a commitment to maintain excellent standards as well as the vision, energy and determination to make a difference
- Relishes the challenge of working in a challenging school
- Has a genuine interest in promoting the health and well being of pupils
- Works well as part of a team and has a sense of humour
- Committed to fostering excellent relationships with parents / carers and the wider community
At Shirehampton Primary School we are proud to have:
- A commitment to raising standards rapidly in a positive and forward thinking culture
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children
- Supportive parents and governors
- Children and staff who enjoy learning together
- A friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team
- A professional and understanding work environment with excellent opportunities for CPD.
If you are someone who puts children at the heart of learning, encourages innovation, is nurturing and sees challenges as opportunities then please contact Michele Daniels, Office Manager on (0117)-9031447 to arrange a telephone call to the school. Pre-booked telephone calls to the school prior to application are encouraged. The following dates and times are available: -
Wednesday 9th June between 9:15am and 10:30am; Friday 11th June between 2pm and 3pm or Monday 14th June between 11:45am and 12:45pm.
To apply, please complete the Bristol City Council application form, on the e-teach website.
Closing Date: Thursday 17th June 2021 (noon)
Interview: Wednesday 23rd June 2021. Will be held in person at Shirehampton Primary School.
Shirehampton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references which are gathered prior to the selection stage.
Shirehampton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references which are gathered prior to the selection stage.