EYFS Class Teacher
Fossebrook Primary School
Teacher Main Pay Scale (£25,714 - £36,961 full time equivalent)
Full time (32.5 hours per week)
We are looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic teacher to provide high quality teaching and learning of Foundation Stage pupils.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Have experience in delivering the Early Years curriculum
- Recent, significant and successful experience as a teacher in Early Years
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of effective curriculum planning, assessment and recordkeeping.
Please refer to the documents attached for a full job description and person specification, and to assist in your application
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly, supportive and hardworking colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, networking and career progression within Discovery Trust
- A coaching programme to support your professional needs
- Opportunities to work with Lead Professionals in a variety of curriculum areas.
- A school with a strong pastoral ethos supporting children to be the best that they can be
- A local government pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
WHY CHOOSE US:
Our school is an exciting place to be and our aim is to strive for excellence in everything that we do, uniting all our staff, pupils and families in life-long learning and preparing for a better tomorrow. It is our aim to ensure that all pupils receive the support that they need in an inclusive and supportive environment both in and out of the classroom.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
Closing date: Wednesday 16th June 2021 - 9am
Interview date: Monday 21st June 2021
Proposed start date: 23rd August 2021
Fossebrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.