*Reception Teacher* *Brent* *February 2020 *
We are looking for an Inspirational Reception Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning within the Early Years. We are looking for the teacher who is imaginative, creative, positive and humorous, to join the School permanently. We are looking for somebody who likes to think outside the box within Early Years and enjoys teaching with creative ability’s. The role requires you to have a complete knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
The Primary school in Brent area of London is seeking an experienced EYFS teacher to join their EYFS team on a full-time basis from January. It is essential that the candidate has recent and relevant experience teaching across the EYFS and has a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work in a “GOOD” school which is dedicated to encouraging children ‘To Be The Best We Can Be’.
To be successful you will need to
• Be enthusiastic about education
• Have high expectations for all
• Provide a inspiring learning environment that captivates children and nurtures their curiosity
• Talk and listen actively to the children and develop their thinking through skilled questioning
• Work well in a team and establish close working staff and parent relationships
• Develop an inspirational creative curriculum that gives children an education for a changing world.
The School is located in the heart of North West London and has been judged as 'Good' by Ofsted on the last 2 inspections. Located in Brent the school offers free parking and for those commuting VIA public transport offers great links to the underground and Bus Stations. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year teaching experience within the UK. Experienced candidates are preferred but outstanding NQT’s are welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must,
• Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Have a compassionate and caring approach to teaching
• Have a positive working attitude and willingness to work as a team
In return, the school can offer you,
• A ‘relaxed but purposeful’ working atmosphere
• A good support staff and management team
• Children who are enthusiastic about learning
This position holds a lot of potential for the right candidate and would be an amazing opportunity for career progression and growth. If you hold QTS and have experience working in EYFS then this could be the job for you!
For further information or to Apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call 0127667 4227 for further information.