Early Years Teacher (EYFS)
Early Years Teacher (EYFS) – Harrow, North London - 3 Form Entry Primary School – ‘Good’ Ofsted – Permanent role – MPS1 – UPS3 £28, 335 - £44, 541 – January 2020 or sooner
Are you an experienced Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher looking for a new role in Nursery or Reception from January or sooner?
Or are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to join a supportive Early Years Team to complete your induction?
Are you passionate about working within the early years and excited by a new opportunity within an Early Years team that is growing and expanding?
eTeach is currently recruiting for an EYFS Teacher to join them from January 2020 or sooner. The school’s EYFS is growing next year, and the school is now looking to recruit an EYFS teacher who can get to know the school and EYFS in time for the change and growth. If you are an EYFS teacher looking for a new permanent post, please apply now.
• **Early Years Teacher (EYFS)
• **Nursery and Reception (potential for year 1)
• **Ofsted ‘Good’ School
• **3 form entry
• **Permanent post on MPS1 – UPS3 £28, 335 - £44, 541
• **Harrow, North London
• **Large, open classroom and outdoor learning area in EYFS
• **Excellent professional development (CPD) and support for all staff, with dedicated NQT mentor for NQTs
• **Nursery growing from AM only to full day spaces
About the School – Early Years Teacher – Harrow, North London
• This school is in Harrow and close to the station, with frequent buses and free parking.
• The school is a 3-form entry infant school and has been federated with the junior school since 2016.
• The Nursery has 24 children who are all mornings only and 3 reception classes. From September 2020, the school will be running both a morning and afternoon session in the Nursery.
• Within the team there are numerous teachers who specialise in different ages, as well as additional support. The EYFS is oversubscribed.
• The learning space both indoors and outdoors is large and spacious.
• Staff at the school have excellent relationships with parents and parents are involved and supportive.
• The EYFS have a phase lead and Assistant Head who is responsible for Reception and Year 1.
• The school is looking to appoint a teacher ASAP or by January, who can get to know the school and EYFS before it grows in September.
About the Role – Early Years Teacher – Harrow, North London
• This Early Years post will suit a teacher who is either EYFS trained, has recent EYFS experience or experience in KS1 and an interest in EYFS.
• The post is suitable to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTS) or teachers with more experience.
• The role is currently flexible, and the joining teacher is likely to work across Nursery, Reception and Year 1 until July, and this could change again in September.
• The school can offer NQTs excellent support and will have an EYFS phase leader, an Assistant Head responsible for Reception and Year 1 as well as the Deputy Head and Head teacher for support.
How to apply – Early Years Teacher – Harrow, North London
If you are a passionate Early Years teacher and want to work within Early Years and feel that this school is the one for you, apply now to be considered for this post. You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org