Kew Green Preparatory School is one of London's leading prep schools, in an enviable location in West London. The school is situated on the Green next to Kew Gardens and overlooks the River Thames. Kew Green caters for up to 280 boys and girls aged 4 to 11 years.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly-skilled EYFS teaching assistant. The successful candidate will be joining our excellent team in this happy non-selective school. We are looking for someone who has:
• Recent and relevant experience and expertise of working in an Early Years environment (Early Years Educator Level 3 desirable)
• High expectations of children’s achievement
• Be able to support with the development of academic, physical and social skills
• Be very well organised and contribute to a highly effective team.
• Demonstrate initiative when enhancing the learning environment
• Be reliable and enthusiastic with a sense of humour
Kew Green Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo stringent child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers. Kew Green Preparatory School is an equal opportunities employer and all applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability regardless of sex, race, marital status or disability.
Kew Green Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.