The Governors of Chorlton CofE Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in our Reception class.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to working in an outstanding environment with excellent continuing professional development. The ability to demonstrate experience of working with children in the Early Years Foundation Stage and is preferable. It is desirable for the candidate to have some experience delivering high quality Phonics sessions.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to work on their own initiative.
• Be personable, friendly and have a good sense of humour.
• Committed to their own professional development.
• Dedicated to school improvement and the success of Chorlton CofE Primary School.
• Have the ability to work successfully in a team.
• Highly motivated individual who will ensure the best possible outcomes for the people they work with.
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Experience working in EYFS
• Preferable to have experience in delivering Phonics
• The successful candidate will need to have a good knowledge of how the children learn and preferably have some knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
In return we will be able to offer you:
• Well behaved and motivated pupils.
• A friendly, supportive school community.
• Continuing professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to work in an outstanding school.
Please complete attached application form and attach a covering letter and return to the admin email address
Chorlton CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.