EYFS Teaching Assistant
Contract: Permanent, part-time (30 hours a week), term time only
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: J Grade
The Governors and Head Teacher of Holy Rood Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant who can join our dedicated and enthusiastic team of fabulous children and superb staff.
The role is for 30 hours a week, working 8.30am until 3.00pm daily and will involve carrying out MDSA duties over the lunch period.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- supports the ethos and values of a Catholic school;
- possesses excellent communication skills
- recognises the place of confidentiality in the school environment.
- Good general level of education to include Maths and English GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Some experience of working in a classroom environment
- Knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum
- Ability to plan for and lead an activity with small groups of children
Visits to the school to meet our children and staff are warmly welcomed. If you wish to arrange a visit, have any further enquiries about the role or would like to request an application pack then please contact Rebecca Deighton, our School Business Manager, using the contact details below:
Closing date for applications: 4th December 2020
Interview date: Week commencing TBC
Holy Rood Catholic Primary School is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Holy Rood Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.