Would you like to work in a supportive, caring school where we have high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning? We are looking for an outstanding and highly motivated Year R specialist for a one year fixed term contract. We are looking for a teacher with energy and drive who is committed to giving children the very best start to their primary school career.
Grayshott CE Primary School is a one-form entry primary school, within a friendly and welcoming village community. We were graded Good in our latest Ofsted (June 2018) and Siams.
We are looking for someone who:
• is passionate about teaching and learning
• has high expectations for every child
• has a creative and innovative approach to teaching that inspires and motivates children
• can work independently as well as part of a team
• is able to build successful relationships with children, parents and colleagues
• can motivate and inspire colleagues by leading an area of the curriculum
We can offer you:
• well behaved children who love to learn
• motivated colleagues who are committed to school improvement
• engaged and supportive parents and governors
• A friendly, welcoming team, including a fantastic full-time EYFS assistant
• Attractive, rich learning environment
Grayshott C E Controlled Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks