EYFS/ Year 1 & 2 Class Teacher – Maternity leave (January 2021 - March 2022)
M1 – M6
Worthington Primary school is looking to appoint a full-time class teacher to join our fantastic team from January 2021.
Worthington Primary school is a small rural school within North West Leicestershire. Our school is a key part of the community and values its ‘family feel’. Rated outstanding by Ofsted, we are an ambitious forward thinking school with an extremely motivated group of staff and engaged pupils.
We are looking for a teacher who is
- An outstanding, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher
- A teacher with high expectations of pupil progress, attainment and behaviour
- Skilled in elivering the primary curriculum.
- A person who is keen to develop their own expertise
- Committed to supporting the aspirational vision and ethos of the whole school
- A creative practitioner with the ability to manage change effectively
- An excellent team player, with superb interpersonal skills.
In return, we can offer you
- Enthusiastic and ambitious children who are keen to learn.
- An opportunity to join a team of hard-working and dedicated teachers and support staff.
- A school which has good relationships with its parents and the community
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Supportive colleagues, parents and governors
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school to meet the team. You can arrange a socially distanced visit after 3.30pm by contacting Mandy Lander on O1530 222319 or by email.
Successful applicants will need to send a 20 minute video of an English lesson they have delivered recently. Interviews will take place virtually.
Worthington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We are committed to the values set out in the Equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from everyone.
The closing date is Friday 13th November 2020 and the interviews will take place on Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th November 2020.
Worthington Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.