Can you inspire a love of learning and help children find their strengths and talents? If so we would love to work with you.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time classteacher. The successful applicant will:
• Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS/KS1 curriculum
• Have excellent Maths/English skills
• Be committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
• Have high expectations of themselves and others
• Use innovative and creative approaches to overcome barriers to learning and be experienced in working with a range of needs
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Be patient, flexible and forward thinking
• Be committed to supporting children to be the best they can be.
Boxgrove is a large 3 form primary school with a highly-skilled team and a commitment to coaching. The school has strong links with the community and is a member of GEP Academies.
To find out more about us, please visit our school website and click on the School Information tab, Recruitment/Vacancies.
If you are confident that you can help children achieve more than they thought possible, come and work with us.
Whilst coronavirus presents challenges for recruitment and interviewing, we are continuing to plan ahead for September and beyond. If this position appeals to you, please get in touch so we can make arrangements to meet you.
Closing date for applications: 12:00 noon Tuesday, 4 May 2021
Interviews to take place: Friday, 7 May 2021
We reserve the right to invite candidates for interview ahead of the closing date and withdraw this vacancy at any time if there is a good level of response. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Boxgrove Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS will be sought.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.