This is a wonderful opportunity to join the TAMAT family.
What are we looking for?
- A kind, calm and caring manner.
- Proactivity and flexibility.
- A high standard of effective and sensitive communication with adults and children, both verbal and written, including appropriate record keeping
- Extensive experience of working with parents and families
- A team player.
- A commitment to professional conduct and the awareness of confidentiality.
- An ability to remain calm in challenging or unpredictable situations.
- Resilience and an ability to think quickly and creatively.
- An ability to collaborate with other professionals
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding processes and procedures.
What can we offer you?
- Vibrant and forward-thinking schools
- A welcoming and committed team of colleagues across all schools.
- A supportive SLT (senior leadership team) committed to staff well-being.
- Polite and enthusiastic pupils.
- Families who are committed to education.
- Weekly supervision meetings.
- Regular training provided.
- Opportunities to collaborate with school DSLs
- Regular safeguarding updates and training.
Please read the accompanying Job Descriptions for more details about what is required.
We would be happy to offer school visits to prospective candidates – please get in touch to arrange a short tour. We advise you also look at our website to find out more information about our schools and ethos.
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 4th July at 12 noon. Interviews for successful candidates will be on the 8th July. Applicants who are not notified by end of day Tuesday 9th July should assume that they have not been short-listed.
The Family Support Worker Role will be 25 hours a week, 40 weeks a year (term time plus 5 INSET days and 11 days out of term time) Pay Range: Surrey Pay Grade 7 (£27,991 - £30,510 FTE. £17,151 - £19,033 Actual dependent on experience) . The successful candidate will be expected to arrange their hours to meet the needs of the families they are working with.
If you have any further questions please contact The Alliance Multi-Academy Trust at our Central Offices based in Windlesham Village Infant School.
All TAMAT schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our pupils and expect all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check following our safer recruitment processes and policies.
The Alliance Multi Academy Trust (TAMAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.