Fees and Part Time Admissions Co-ordinator
Contract: Full Time (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
Salary: £23,468 - £24,425 pa
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking someone to manage the part time admissions team as well as be the key decision maker at operational level with regard to student fees for full time, part time, ESOL and Access courses.
You will work with colleagues across CIS, Finance, School Liaison and Customer Service teams to provide essential information, advice and guidance (IAG) on fees to enquirers as well as enrolling onto courses.
• Manage and allocate the activities and workload of the Part time Admissions team
• Be the first point of contact and decision maker on all fee related-enquiries in conjunction with CIS and Finance
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current funding guidelines and disseminate information and changes to colleagues
• Act as the main link with CIS in regards to processes involved in enrolling customers
• Provide IAG on 19+ part time courses to customers and enrol them
• Manage any queries relating to financial transactions from enrolments and fees statements
• Facilitate and present student cases to Fees Panel meetings
For further information, please refer to the job description.
New College is a very successful and expanding Further Education College that puts the interests of our students at the heart of everything we do. We are one of the UK’s best performing colleges and it is our excellent staff members that have enabled us to achieve and maintain this. We are truly an employer of choice and this remains one of our top priorities.
We offer everyone who works at the College excellent conditions of employment, including generous holidays and competitive salaries with attractive pension schemes.
Please note an enhanced DBS will be required for this role.
On appointment, you will be placed at the salary point aligned to a number of factors which include, but are not limited to, qualifications, previous relevant experience, current salary and market forces.
Closing Date: 7th January 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
It is essential that you hold:
• Level 2 or higher Qualification in English, Maths and ICT
• A Management/Team Leading qualification at a minimum of Level 3 or be willing to work towards this within 18 months of employment commencing.
It would be beneficial to hold a customer service, marketing, IAG or other relevant qualification.
Previous experience of managing a team, prioritising and managing workloads is also essential.
We would expect you to have a track record of working in a customer-facing service environment and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Employment of Ex-offenders Policy
Disability Confident Information and FAQs
Equal Opportunities Document - Once you have applied for this vacancy, please download and complete the Equal Opportunities Form. Once complete, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org