An ICT Teacher is required in Doha’s first all-girls British International School, which opened its doors in September 2019.
Following the strong ethos, family nature and academic excellence of its independent all-through sister school in the UK which opened in 1884, they are looking for a passionate and highly skilled ICT teacher to join the team and be a part of bringing its reputable British education to the Middle East.
The school first opened up to and including year 7 for this first academic year. From August this year, they will be up to and including year 10 and by August 2012, up to and including year 13. A very exciting time to begin with the school, with many opportunities to arise over the coming months, as the school continues its fast expansion!
Being one of the most respected independent schools in the UK, they have brought their brand new sister school to Doha - the beautiful, vibrant and buzzing Capital City of Qatar, with endless amounts of attractions such as the Corniche Promenade, numerous parks, traditional markets, fantastic nightlife, known for its weekend brunches and currently getting ready to host the next world cup – something for everyone!
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Tax-free salary
• Beautiful fully furnished, rent free single accommodation provided and paid for by the school - pool, gym and spa for you to use inside!
• Medical insurance
• Initial flights
• Annual flight allowance
• Strong CPD in partnership with their school in the UK
• One extra month of basic salary for every year of service, paid at the end of employment
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or IT
• QTS from the UK
• Experience teaching ICT, in a school following the National Curriculum for England. Strong NQTs can be considered, as the school already have their BSO inspection arranged, for March next year.
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle at email@example.com