Grade 3, Scale Point 4-6 (£18,933 - £19,698) pro rata
Fixed Term, 16 hours (across 4 days), Term time only plus 2 weeks
Start Date: May 2021 End Date: 31/05/2022 (a pilot role with the potential to become permanent)
Closing Date: Monday 26th April
Interviews: Tuesday 4th May
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of a pilot project at our central office to support one of our schools with its Finance Function. The role will be to support Old Moat Primary school. It will be based at the CLIC office at Chorlton Park School but will include some work on site at Old Moat. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to be able to travel from one site to the other (2 miles apart).
The development of the pilot will lead to continued professional development and potential career progression as well as a potential increase in hours in future years.
For the pilot to be successful we are seeking a hardworking, effective and organised administrator with accurate inputting skills who has attention to detail in dealing with finance.
Working split site effectively, the successful candidate will need good interpersonal skills and be able to fit into a busy front office environment.
Applications are invited from professionals to join our friendly and dedicated admin team, from individual who:
• have good literacy and strong numeracy levels as well as being a confident IT users and have transferable skills to be able to use for example PS Financials, Capita SIMS, word, excel, databases, email, internet
• actively seek opportunities to ensure Best Value is achieved on all purchases
• can manage their time and prioritise work effectively
• can work well on their own and within a team and balance different workloads
• are committed and trustworthy.
Chorlton Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.