North Ridge is a specialist support school for pupils with persistent and complex special educational needs, aged 11-19 years. We are located on a purpose built site co-located with a mainstream high school. During the academic year of 20/21 we will open a new 6th from hub at the Abraham Moss Centre. We are an outstanding school (Ofsted 2014, Ofsted 2018) and a National Support School (February 2016).
Are you looking for an exciting challenge?
Do you want to join an enthusiastic truly collaborative team that strives to achieve our goal of excellence?
Due to the expansion of the school we wish to appoint the following:
Finance and HR Officer
- The position is being advertised across both Grade 6 and 7 dependent upon experience, please confirm in your application which Grade you are applying for.
Grade 6, Points 21-25 / Grade 7, Points 26-30
£26,511 – 29,577 FTE / £30,451 - £33,782 FTE
Term time Only + 10 days
35 hours per week
The successful candidate will;
• Be an experienced Finance and HR Officer, or have high level experience of financial and resource management
• Be highly organised and have a proven record of establishing robust systems of work
• Be skilled at managing systems (SIMS/FMS//HCSS/SIMSPay)
• Be highly motivated to strive for excellence
• Be a solution focused thinker
• Have the ability to monitor, review and evaluate areas of responsibility
• Have the ability to work flexibly, innovatively and proactively in a challenging environment
• Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to maintain a calm, positive and professional manner at all times
We offer the following;
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Use of School Fitness Suite
• Excellent CPD Programme
• A unique and rewarding school setting with a positive and caring ethos focused on team work
• Support of experienced colleagues and a National Support School Leader
With a strong finance background and excellent organisational skills, we are inviting applications from highly competent and reliable individuals wishing to support the continued development of North Ridge High School to ensure the very best outcomes for students. Applications are particularly welcomed from those experienced of working within a school setting.
The Governors of the school are committed to safeguarding pupils in the school and this post will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020 – 10am
Interviews: Thursday 5th November 2020
The Governors of the school are committed to safeguarding pupils in the school and this post will require an enhanced CRB clearance.