£27,740 - £29,389 pro rata
22.5 hours per week
Working pattern to be discussed at interview.
Based in the Finance team at the Sparsholt Campus, the post holder will assist the Finance Manager in providing a professional procurement and finance service to the College.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess relevant public sector procurement expertise.
- Have experience of working in a financial accounting environment.
- Be competent in the use of computerised systems.
- Be self-motivated with a tenacity to achieve results.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ attitude.
The hours for this position are 22.5 hours per week. Please set out your preferred working pattern in your application form.
Closing Date: 12 October 2020
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 24 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.