Based in Hull
We have committed to ensure that all of our Academies have access to a high quality, consistent HR, Finance and Operations services. Our transformation of Business Support Services commenced in September 2018 and our Northern hub is now in place.
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional, highly organised and customer-focused administrator to work as part of our new finance team. You will provide a comprehensive and responsive financial service for our academies in Hull. This will include coordination and document preparation for finance meetings, financial administration and undertaking essential financial duties. You will be based at one of our academies in Hull and will be a key member of the Finance team and will report into the Finance and Operations Manager.
You will have:
- experience of using accounting software packages and financial operations
- great organisational skills and attention to detail
- be highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of the team
- finance experience, ideally within an educational environment (but not essential)
This role provides genuine opportunity for career progression to individuals with a committed and proactive attitude, and for the right individual could include the provision of study support package.
Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) are a national network of over 60 primary, special and secondary academies. We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with over 60 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focussed on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing date: Friday 31 May 2019
Interview date: Interviews will be running concurrently to the advert
If you have any further question please don't hesitate to contact us (see how to apply for details)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website for further details.
Academies Enterprise Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.