Grade 6, Point 9 to 10, £17,588 to £17,937 per annum
37 hours per week, Term Time + 4 weeks per year
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join our Central Team to assist with the day to day transactional finance duties.
The role will be suited to someone who has experience of processing high volumes of work whilst being able to multi task and respond to the needs of the schools, whether that is via the telephone, email or face to face.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A proactive individual with an enthusiastic approach to all aspects of working life
• A detail oriented individual with an understanding of confidentiality
• Someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and willing to work hard
• A team player with the ability to establish working relationships with a number of professionals Trust wide
• Apply using the online application form
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 23rd August 2021
Provisional Interview Date: Tuesday 31st August 2021
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and
to promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and
volunteers to share this commitment.