Hours: 25 hours per week 42 weeks per year
Start Date: May 2021
HC10 £38,890 - £42,821 pro rata to contract
Actual salary £24,188
We require a well-qualified Finance Manager with substantial experience in accounting to be responsible for all aspects of financial management for our school. You will oversee and lead the Trust’s finances, and the daily work of the Finance Office ensuring good financial governance in support of student achievement and the strategic priorities of the Trust.
• Operate as the strategic finance lead for the Trust.
• Manage the finance function for the Trust.
• Initiate and manage all audit procedures
• Ensure completion of all necessary financial management
• Set and monitor the Trust’s budget in liaison with the Headteacher.
John Masefield was recognised by OFSTED in September 2017 as a good school. It is particularly noted for the quality of the curriculum, care, guidance and support, and leadership and management. We have excellent standards of pastoral care based around our excellent year leaders and form tutors, a vibrant and exciting house system and superb enrichment opportunities.
JMHS is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.