Central Finance Manager
Temporary Maternity Contract
30 hours per week, term time only plus 3 weeks
Required as soon as possible – Based at Marling School
• Multi Academy Trust of 3 schools
o Marling School
o Berkeley Primary School
o Cam Woodfield Junior School
• Points 17-23 £17,829 - £20,195 pro –rata (£24,491 - £27,741 FTE)
• 30hrs per week, term time only plus 3 weeks
The Trustees of Cotswold Beacon Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a skilled and organised Central Finance Manager to cover the substantive post holder during her Maternity leave. You will have experience of working in a finance driven environment and possess excellent office skills, attention to detail and risk awareness. Knowledge in the use of SAGE 200 (or similar) accounting software is desirable and applicants with qualifications in Accountancy would be welcome, although this is not essential. Full training will be given to the right candidate. The role is varied and will involve working on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
• Have knowledge of finance procedures and an understanding of regularity in the public sector and MAT operations
• Have the ability to work with SAGE 200 software and the willingness to undertake further training.
• Be able to follow strict financial procedures and communicate them to other staff
• Have the interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life
Cotswold Beacon Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply in writing to Amanda Oxberry, Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Closing date for applications is 12pm Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews to be held on 25th June 2021
Marling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB clearance