Term Time Only – 16 hours per week
Scale 3 (point range 5 - 6)
Actual salary (£7389.58 - £7537.33)
(FTE per annum pro rata £20205 - £20609)
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small, friendly and busy school office.
The post holder will work closely with the School Business Manager to provide financial administrative support to the school. They will also assist the school Admin Office Manager in the provision of general office duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders and invoices
- Preparation of school monies for banking
- Maintaining accurate records and operating within specified financial procedures
- Assisting with general office enquiries / phone calls when required
- Manage lettings eg. Invoices and booking
- First aid when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- A financial qualification eg. NVQ level 3 or equivalent by experience
- Good understanding of financial systems
- ICT literate and able to operate software at an intermediate / advanced level
- Good communication skills
- Able to relate to pupils and parents in a calm and sympathetic manner
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date: Sunday the 26th January 2020
Interview Date: Monday the 3rd February 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.