Our client in South Wales are looking to appoint a Grade 5 Finance Administrator to start asap. This position will be Monday to Thursday with the hours of 8 am – 4 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am to 3:30 pm on Fridays. The school might also consider a 3-4 day working week.
This role will be temporary for around 6 months in the first instance and will involve working closely with the Business Manager to assist with planning and development of administration and financial support services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant secondary school with a supportive staff team and a happy work environment.
The successful candidate will have the following :-
• Qualification: NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline. Ideally AAT qualified.
• Working knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation. Ideally
FMS, OLAS and parent pay.
• Very good numeracy and literacy skills. Confident multi tasking and prioritising different tasks.
• Experience of computer operation and administration systems.
• Ability to build positive rapport with adults and children.
For more information, please click on the APPLY NOW button below or email email@example.com We look forward to speaking to you.