Backwell is a large, Ofsted “good” comprehensive school with friendly, hardworking staff and students. We are committed to developing and investing in all staff so that they may reach their full potential. We are also part of the Lighthouse Schools Partnership, Multi-Academy Trust.
Our Student Services department are seeking a First Aid Lead/Administrator to join on a permanent part time basis. The role will require the postholder to be accountable as the primary lead for providing First Aid and administrative support at Backwell. The post holder will be level 3 First Aid qualified, have brilliant communication skills; and be able to utilise Microsoft Office packages proficiently.
Backwell School will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn and a joy to be with
• Hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• A school with a commitment to supporting staff wellbeing and minimising workload
• Respect for the professionalism of staff
• Opportunity to collaborate with other school leaders through the supportive and dynamic work of our Trust, the Lighthouse Schools Partnership
• Opportunity to work in a fantastic semi-rural location close to Bristol.
How to apply
Before making an application, candidates are asked to match their qualifications, experience, skills and abilities against the criteria listed on the job and person specification.
In order to apply for this post, please fill in and submit the school application form by Monday 9th November at 11:00.
Please note we will not accept CV submittals and we do not require Agency assistance for this post.
Backwell School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Backwell Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.