Course Leader Floristry – to work either full or part time (depending on the availability of the successful candidate) - £25,991 - £34,841 pro-rata per annum
We are looking for an innovative Course Leader (on either a part time or full time basis) who has proven industry experience and the ability to teach Floristry at all Levels (L1-L3):
• Provide high quality teaching and learning experiences for learners
• Contribute to the continuous development of the curriculum
• Provide advice, guidance and support to learners
• Support Creative Industries Co-ordinators and Head of Creative Industries to achieve the service’s strategic objectives
Some Saturday teaching will be required
• With previous experience in a post 16 education environment and proven experience of delivering high quality teaching and learning
• You must have professional qualifications and industry experience in a subject relevant to the area and a teaching qualification at Level 5
• Experience of working with awarding bodies, IQA and EQA procedures desirable
To apply for this vacancy, please go to our website.
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 27 January 2020.
Interviews will be held on Monday 10 February 2020 at our Pimlico Centre and candidates must be able to attend on this date.
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/910 when applying for this vacancy.
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.