Food Services Assistant
Reference Number: SCCG2044
Salary: Starting salary £9,376 per annum with
incremental progression to £9,740
Pro rata amount of £16,501 to £17,142
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Monday 18th November 2019
Location: FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Contract Type: Permanent Term Time- 37 weeks per year
Hours per Week: 25
FutureSkills at MediaCityUK requires an experienced Food Service Assistant. The Commercial Catering and Retail Department provides an extensive service to staff, students and visitors. You will undertake counter duties, serving the products on offer, handle cash and ensure the kitchen and dining areas are kept clean and tidy. The successful candidate will have knowledge of Food Safety requirements, and ideally hold a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and
online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Salford City College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.