Christ’s College are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Food Technician to join our friendly and supportive school.
The purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective support to the Food and Nutrition Teacher including the preparation of equipment and teaching areas for practical lessons.
The successful candidate will be required to work 16 hours per week, spread over five days, 39 weeks a year.
This post is offered at GST B1-B6 £16,994-£18,774 per annum pro-rated.
At Christ's College there is a strong emphasis on sustaining and raising achievement. There is a genuine commitment to professional development.
Our values are:
These values make Christ’s College a positive and inclusive community in which all students feel safe, valued and part of the family. Our college aims to serve our community by providing a fully inclusive education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. At Christ’s College we believe a great values driven education has the power to transform futures. If you are looking for an exciting place to work with dedicated staff, positive learners and supportive parents then join us.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
· There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect amongst the whole community
· The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
· The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
· The staff are dedicated, skilful and hard-working
· There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
· As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
- All staff are able to join Surrey Benefits, which offers a range of discounts on activities and things including shopping, holidays and cinema tickets
Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Christ's College is a school within The Good Shepherd Trust. The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position.
Candidates will be assessed as their application is received, therefore early application is recommended and we may interview before the closing date if sufficient strong applicants apply.