We require a highly skilled and talented teacher of Food Technology and Computing/Information Technology at Key Stage 3 across all ability ranges. The ability to teach Design and Technology would be advantageous. This is a 12 month, part time post commencing 1st September 2020.
● A skilful and passionate teacher of these subjects who understands how children learn?
● A well-qualified, highly motivated and engaging teacher of these subjects able to deliver outstanding lessons across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3 and 4?
● Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking department and faculty?
● A practitioner with high skills in self-evaluation?
● Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching?
● The opportunity to join our thriving STEAM team
● A school that is ambitious for all children and staff
● Excellent facilities and resources in a faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
● Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our website for further details and application pack:
Closing Date: Tuesday 9th of June 2020 at 9.00 am
Interview Date: Tuesday 16th June 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK