Welsh Language Skills are essential for this position
The Governing Body of Rhayader Church in Wales Primary School, wish to appoint an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner to join our team.
Rhayader Church in Wales Primary School is a dual stream school set in amazing grounds. The school is a Creative Lead School and promotes Forest School and outdoor learning.
Our new member of teaching staff will:
• have an excellent working knowledge of the Foundation Phase Curriculum
• be an excellent classroom practitioner who inspires and encourages children to reach their full potential through high quality learning experiences
• have the enthusiasm energy and ability to motivate, challenge and support others
• demonstrate excellent communication skills to work effectively in partnership with staff, parents, governors and the local community
• have excellent knowledge and understanding of skills development and pedagogy
• have high expectations of achievement and a commitment to raising standards
• have excellent Welsh language to develop the language acquisition for Foundation Phase pupils in our Welsh Stream
• demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively as an effective team member
• be adaptable, resourceful and innovative, able to adapt to the changing education world.
Rhayader C.I.W. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.