You must have excellent organisation and communication skills as well as ability to work on your own initiative. You will work with colleagues to develop and enhace the FP Curriculum and CFW.
We can offer you:
• A supportive and forward thinking school.
• A strong collaborative cluster with all the rewards and opportunities this brings.
• Polite, passionate and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling.
• Dedicated PPA time with your team teacher.
• A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children.
• A research informed enquiry and culture
• Innovative CPD which strives to be current and purposeful.
• Career progression and leadership opportunities to start or further develop your career
Appointment subject to Disclosure & Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.
Bryn Hedydd C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.