Class Teacher - FS2 Maternity cover
Commencing October 2019 until the return of the post holder from maternity leave
Interviews: 10th October 2019 AM
The Governors of this caring, friendly and successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative practitioner to join our Early Years team in FS2. Experience of working in Foundation Stage would be advantageous.
We are looking for someone who is an enthusiastic, creative teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning and is inspirational enough to contribute to our progress towards being an outstanding school in all aspects.
Please state any other strengths and experiences, including any areas of responsibility.
Successful candidates will:
• plan for, support and oversee focused groups taken by support staff (in addition to the class teacher)
• liaise with support staff on observations, gathering evidence and pupil progress, and keep the Foundation Stage Profiles regularly updated on Tapestry.
• write up summer reports for parents, for all FS2 children, in line with other teaching staff
• have a strong and creative teaching ability
• work effectively as part of a team
• motivate and inspire children and colleagues
• be committed to building strong parental links
• have high expectations of what children can achieve
• organise and manage classroom support
In return we can offer:
• friendly, enthusiastic and well motivated children and staff
• strong CPD support
• support of a strong, caring staff team committed to children's success
• a good quality working environment
• fun and a challenge!
Seven Hills Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.