Foundation Stage Class Teacher
Start date: 14th September 2020 or asap after
Contract: Temporary until 31.8.21 in the first instance
Children make good progress in the Early Years. Outcomes show consistent improvement over the last three years.
A genuine opportunity to contribute to the continuing success of our rapidly improving and happy school.
We believe that out children should get off to a flying start and we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Foundation Stage class teacher who is:
- Keen to join a successful team.
- An ideas person and team player.
- Committed to lifelong learning for all.
- Looking for the next challenge.
- Keen to play a part in developing a powerful learning culture.
- Committed to sharing practice.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with experience of Foundation Stage.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Committed to the welfare and well–being of all pupils.
- Committed to achieving high standards of attainment, progress and positive behaviour.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are 'building their learning power'
- Hardworking and supportive staff
- Support from a leadership team and Governing Body focused on improvement
- NQT induction support
- Future school leadership opportunities
- Personalised CPD
If this sounds like you why not come and visit us by contacting the school office or take a look at our website/twitter feed.
Closing date: Midday Friday 31st July 2020
Shortlisting Monday 23rd August 2020
Interviews September 2020
Wykebeck Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.