FOUNDATION STAGE (RECEPTION) CLASS TEACHER
Full Time / Temporary Open Ended Contract (Maternity Leave Cover) for Academic Year 2021-22
The Governors are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated Foundation Stage / Key Stage 1 teacher to join our team of dedicated and passionate teachers. Applications are welcome from newly qualified or experienced teachers who are sympathetic to the Christian ethos of our school. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with their supportive EYFS team and Key Stage 1 colleagues, and share in the commitment to raising standards and offering the best opportunities from which all of our children can flourish.
We can offer:
- A welcoming school community with a positive and supportive Catholic Christian ethos
- Enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Dedicated and dynamic colleagues, supportive governors and parents.
- Excellent facilities and a vibrant and stimulating learning environment.
- Plentiful opportunities for continuous professional development (including Early Career teacher Induction if appropriate)
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is a hard working, creative classroom practitioner with high expectations of self and pupils.
- has a strong commitment to school improvement.
- is able to inspire and motivate pupils to learn and grow in a language rich learning environment.
- Will support and promote the positive ethos of our school by building and nurturing positive working partnerships with parents and colleagues.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact:
Mrs S Gilbert, Office Manager.
Saint Patrick’s Catholic Primary School
Corsham SN13 9HS
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 20th May 2021 at 12.00 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Saint Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share its commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before the appointment is confirmed.
Should you be successful in your application for this post, your appointment can not be progressed until the receipt of satisfactory references.
St Patrick's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.