Woodlands Community Primary School
Role: 2x Teaching Assistants - Foundation Phase
Salary: Grade 4
Start Date: 7th June 2021
Contract: Permanent (32.5 hours 8:30 - 3:30)
We now have vacancies for 2 Teaching Assistants to work in our Foundation Phase.
To start Monday 7th June or as soon as possible afterwards.
Woodlands is a very successful community focussed school which was rated as ‘Excellent’ by Estyn in 2014 and again in 2019.
We can offer you:
• A dynamic school with high expectations
• A friendly, enthusiastic staff team and fantastic children
• Professional development opportunities
• Enjoy challenging, supporting and motivating children
• Strive to make learning fun and relevant
• Be highly motivated
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Have a commitment to raising standards for all children
• Have vision, energy and a sense of humour
Visits to the school and interviews will be held following the current medical guidance and social distancing adhered to.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service. This post requires registration with the EWC - Education Workforce Council
You are welcome to submit your application in English or in Welsh. Each application will be treated equally.
Closing date: 12 Noon Thursday 6th May 2021
Shortlisting: Thursday 6th May 2021
Observations of the TA working with a small group of children: Week beg. 10th May
Interviews: Friday 14th May 2021
Woodlands Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.