North Tawton Primary School is delighted to be part of The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust, a Trust consisting of 3 secondary and 14 primary schools.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, committed, reliable Level 2 Foundation Stage Practitioner to work 456 hours per annum (12 hours per week, term time). Work Pattern: 8.30am – 3.30pm Monday and Tuesday (with 1 hour for lunch)
. This post is temporary to cover maternity.
You will be:
• Committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning.
• Dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
• Organised and possess excellent communication skills.
• Resilient and hard-working with a positive nature.
• Able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with the children, parents/carers, governors and staff.
• Reflective and evaluative.
• Level 2 Early Years qualified.
• Supportive of the ethos and vision of the Three Hares (North Tawton, South Tawton, Chagford Church of England Primary schools) and the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust.
• A welcoming, family friendly school which prides itself on its cooperative values.
• Supportive parents/carers and a vibrant local community.
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn.
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our children.
• The wider support and opportunities available through the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust.
• A commitment to your professional development.
This post is based at North Tawton Primary School, however, you may be required to work across all of our Trust schools, as directed.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure
Barring Service (DBS).
North Tawton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.