We have a tradition of strong teamwork and clear leadership that is committed to do whatever it takes to improve pupil outcomes.
We are looking to appoint a KS1 or KS2 Teacher. The post is temporary for one year and is to begin at the start of the Autumn Term 2021. We welcome applications from NQTs.
At Braunstone Frith Primary School, we are able to offer you:
● Enthusiastic and friendly children
● A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children
● A school that has a strong commitment to developing its staff individually and places a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging your continued professional development
● An excellent NQT programme of support including both a peer mentor and an SLT mentor. A previous NQT, who still teaches at the school, is quoted as saying, “The support I was given made me feel that the school really cared. They wanted me to succeed and provided a variety of support.”
● A well-resourced school
● A chance to be part of shaping the future of our school
In return we are looking for someone who:
● Loves working with children
● Is enthusiastic, hardworking, highly committed and enjoys working as part of a team
● Has high expectations of what all children can achieve
● Can teach creatively and match learning to the needs of our children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.