Playworkers to join this well established after school club 3.00-6.00pm, term time only
We are looking for Playworkers to join our GAP Afterschool Club for a minimum of 3 days per week.
The GAP club runs from 3.00-6.00pm weekdays, term time only and provides a caring and safe environment for our pupils after school. Children are aged 7 to 11 years and
Playworkers should be able:
• To deliver the daily play plan which includes the activities/materials planned and needed
• Ensure site is safely set up
• Register pupils on arrival maintaining a knowledge of their whereabouts at all times
• Preparing healthy nutritious snacks
• Administer first aid as appropriate
• Liaising with parents
• Working within the school’s safeguarding procedures
• Undertake training as appropriate
NVQ 1-3 preferred but will consider applicants without these qualifications.
This is an ideal entry level for applicants considering all channels of working with children.
Candidates should be aware that all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 25th November 2018. Early applications welcomed.
Cleves School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.