The Governors of Kingswood Parks Primary School are seeking to appoint a General Cleaning Assistant
as soon as possible for 15 hours per week, all year around from 3.30pm – 6.30pm (Monday to Friday).
In co-ordination with the Senior Site Facilities Officer/Senior Cleaning Assistant, the successful candidate will:
• Implement corrective action and report any problems or incidents to the Senior Site Facilities Officer/Senior Cleaning Assistant;
• Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the safe systems of work within a work area;
• Maintain appropriate documentation.
This is a demanding and physical role with a significant amount of time spent actively walking around the site.
Previous experience would be advantageous.
You will also:
• Have previous school experience (preferable);
• Have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the school and the community;
• Be an excellent communicator and approachable to all staff and stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who will take a pride in keeping the school environment clean, attractive and safe. Training will be provided where appropriate.
You will be expected to contribute to the school community, consulting and communicating effectively with stakeholders in the school including children, relevant colleagues, line manager, parents and Governors.
Applications are welcome from those who are suitably qualified and experienced.
As a member of the North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a collaborative academy trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers, practitioners and professionals;
• The opportunity to work alongside staff who are passionate about the children of Hull and in their drive to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be;
• Quality professional development;
• Outstanding working environments and high quality resources;
• Committed and experienced governance;
• Benefits and rewards for those who go the extra mile;
For an informal discussion, please contact Mr Wilson (Senior Site Facilities Officer).
If you have not heard anything from us by two weeks from the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Safeguarding our children
‘NCCAT operates a rigorous and robust recruitment process that gathers evidence about candidate’s suitability to work with children as well as their suitability for the post and has proactive safeguarding procedures in place that address inappropriate behaviour.’
‘NCCAT is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Disclosure’
Kingswood Parks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.