CINO112951 Graduate Trainee Teacher
Are you a graduate who is eager to start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you want to gain some classroom-based experience in a role that will allow you to develop your teaching skills, while gaining an initial teaching qualification?
We are searching for talented graduates to inspire their students whilst developing into the teachers of the future!
We prioritise your career development, offering flexible entry routes into teaching with the potential of gaining a place on a teacher training programme.
This is an ideal opportunity if you are dynamic and self-motivated, with the confidence to lead a small Tuition Groups of 3-5 students. You have transferable skills that enable you to develop the learning and well-being of young people.
This post is due to begin in September, but there is every chance that further opportunities will become available throughout the academic year.
• Multiple curriculum areas and subject specialisms including English, Maths, Construction, Engineering, Health & Social Care, Early Years, Business, Digital & Creative Industries, Science, Sport and Public Services, Salon Studies.
• Flexible approach - part-time or full-time roles considered.
• Ideal experience for aspiring teachers – with the possibility of a future permanent role at the College, with support for further teacher training qualifications.
• Shortlisting forthwith.
• Work alongside students in an FE setting.
• Offer intervention and support to groups of 2 to 5 students.
• Share your subject specialism and enthusiasm.
• Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents.
• Become a valuable member of a cohesive staffing team.
• Educated to (at least) Level 4.
• Desired subjects – all curriculum areas.
• Passionate about education.
• Considering becoming a teacher.
Colchester Institute is committed to the rights of learners within all its learning locations; it is committed to promoting their welfare, protecting their physical and psychological well-being and safeguarding them from all forms of abuse. The College’s Safeguarding and Child Protection policy aims to ensure that all learners attending the College do so in a safe and secure environment. Colchester Institute expects all staff to share this commitment. For more information on the College’s Safeguarding and Child Protection policy, please, contact the Student Services department at the College.