Evolvence Knowledge Investments manage several prestigious British Curriculum schools and nurseries across the region, including Repton Dubai & Abu Dhabi, Foremarke School and Dovecote nursery brands.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and based at the EKI Corporate Offices, the Group Admissions Manager will focus on driving increased enrolments across the EKI Group of Schools and Nurseries through the development and implementation of effective acquisition and retention strategies, solid communication plans with prospective and existing parents, and impeccable customer service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
(please see attached job description for full details)
Schools Admissions Management
- Effectively lead the schools' and nurseries' registrars, providing coaching, guidance, motivation developing a culture of measurable team success
- Coordinate with Marketing and Academic Teams to drive awareness and lead generation through recruitment activities such as open mornings, master classes, exhibitions and special events
Analysis & Reporting
- In conjunction with the COO, ensure accuracy and timeliness of weekly, monthly and annual admissions reports
- Conduct gap analysis of existing Sales capabilities and best practice knowledge across Admissions teams in Schools and Nurseries
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or any other related field
- 5 years of experience in a complex organisation, identifying, establishing and maintaining corporate relationships
- Experience in Education sector is a plus
- Strong background in customer service, business development, relationship management and training delivery
- Must be pro-active, resourceful, able to pay strong attention to details, and be able to work both independently as well as within a team environment