WE VALUE TEACHERS
We are a leading education provider in the South-East. Formed in 2017 through a partnership between East Berkshire College and Strode’s College, we employ over 600 professional and dedicated staff. We have three main colleges with exceptional facilities, conveniently located in Langley, Windsor and Egham, close to public transport and motorway links.
In 2018 we introduced a new established teaching contract which values teachers who want to excel - it offers teachers an enhanced salary scale and increased, excellent holiday entitlement that reflects school holidays.
We are looking for talented leaders who care about teaching and the difference it makes to people’s lives and can value, support and develop our teachers to be outstanding.
Head of Adult and Community Learning
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative, inspirational and ambitious individual to join our team at the WFCG to help develop and drive Adult and Community learning at Strode’s and Windsor.
We welcome applications from outstanding managers and teachers with the experience or potential to lead and inspire both staff and students in these areas.
You will lead our strong Adult and Community Learning provision including ESOL across the two colleges. In addition, you will have the opportunity to shape provision and strategy for this important area of our curriculum, contributing to all aspects of quality and planning for growth and development.
Please note this role is based across our Strode’s and Windsor campuses.
Contract type: Permanent role
Salary: Up to £43,624 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
Our staff benefit from:
- Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement - Heads of Department work 200 days a year with up to 52 non-working days plus bank holidays.
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at our Langley College site
Closing Date: Midday Thursday 8th August 2019
Selection process including interviews: Week commencing 19th August 2019
To apply please complete an online application
*Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint at that point. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Windsor Forest Colleges Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.