Background to Inclusive Education Trust (IET)
IET is yet to become a Multi Academy Trust and is still currently a federation of Pupil Referral Units based in Surrey. The three schools making up the federation have academy orders to convert to a MAT and aim to complete the process by June 2021.
The three schools in the federation all currently have an Outstanding judgement form Ofsted and pride themselves in always being child centred with all strategic decisions only made if it will in some way benefit the young people of Surrey.
- Reigate Valley College (RVC) is a 5-16 school that has permanently excluded students as well as providing interventions and outreach and serves the SE of Surrey
- Wey Valley College (WVC) is a 5-16 school that has permanently excluded students as well as providing interventions and outreach and serves the SW of Surrey
- The Fordway Centre is a 5-11 primary school that has permanently excluded students as well as providing interventions and outreach and serves the NW and NE of Surrey
The post is not dependent on the conversion to a Multi Academy Trust
Duties will include:
- Please see attached Job Description
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Appropriate qualifications
- Ability to lead and manage staff, including performance management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
We can offer you:
- A friendly and well-motivated staff team who work collaboratively
- A generous salary package and a range of benefits
- Fabulous but challenging pupils!
- Opportunities to work and train across the Trust
Please contact the Director of Education Amy Smith or Executive Headteacher David Euridge for further details about this role - contact details can be found on in the application section of this advert.
if you are appointed prior to MAT conversion, you will be employed by Surrey County Council and TUPE transferred to the IET. If you are appointed after conversion your employer will be the IET.
Interviews scheduled for 28th April 2021
RVC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding among our workforce. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and CBL check and subscribe to the update service, to be maintained throughout the period of employment.