£45,452 per annum
Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave until 1st December 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified teacher to build on their existing leadership skills.
• Excellent rural work environment
• Free car parking
• A range of on-site catering facilities
• 35 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Discounted gym membership at the on-site gym
• Membership to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Strong College Values such as Striving for Excellence and ‘Can do’ Attitude
To apply please visit our website:
Bishop Burton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.